Audit and Compliance reporting software for your Identity Manager!
The IDM Audit & Compliance Dashboard is a powerful, flexible, simple to install and easy to use audit tool. It makes possible for you to generate complete realtime dashboards and historical data reports for audit and compliance purposes.
Monitor your IDM system, your drivers and workflows in real time. See exactly when an attribute has been changed on specific objects. Review all the different events that have taken place on users, groups, roles etc. in the last days, weeks or month. All events are marked with date, time, objectname, attribute. modify, old and new value.
All events within your driver channels are monitored including the status message received from the connected system.
Create individual schedules to historicize your directory date for your compliance reports.
IDM Audit & Compliance Dashboard functions
- The Audit Dashboard presents each outcome in your directory with timestamp, name of object, attribute, old and new value along with the modifiers names real-time
- Watch the Security Dashboards live information to be informed about possible security threats and attacks
- Follow the Driver Dashboard to receive all data that has been effectually held by your driver channels
- In the Workflow Dashboard you see all running and finished workflows with initiator, recipient, status and processing time
- With the Compliance Dashboard you can compare objects and attribute values from different periods
- Audit Reports over different time periods and data selections with individual data filters
- Create your individual Backup-Schedule to track and compare object data from different time periods
- Selection of predefined reports for user, group, roles, ressources, role-assignments, etc.
- The integrated Report Wizard lets you create your own reports in a few minutes
- With the Report Editor you can modify the integrated reports or create and modify your own reports
- Export and Mail all reports in PDF, CSV oder XLSX format
HISTORICAL OBJECT BROWSER
- Backup your directory using your own individual schedule
- Based on individual backups browse and search thru historical data using the historical object tree browser
- Display and export all individual object data in LDIF format
- Restore single objects using LDIF Export
- The Object Compare Mode enables the comparison of Object from differing snapshots. Differences will be indicated and can be investigated.
SKyPRO USA Inc.
1600 W EAu Gallie Blvd.
Melbourne, FL 32935
Telephone: +1 321 373 0170
Telephone: +41 41 741 4770