Automatic creation of certificates for active directory objects
Create and export certificates in any format for all directory objects. With the help of our integration module for PrimeKey’s EJBCA PKI solution you can automatically create certificates for all objects (users, servers, desktops, laptops, printers, telephone, etc.) in your directory.
PrimeKey’s EJBCA is a CA (Certificate Authority) based on J2EE technology and is used even in large enterprises as a complete PKI infrastructure. The integration program uses PrimeKey’s native SOAP interface to create an entity in EJBCA and generate the required PKI certificates based on a pre-designed template.
The generated certificates will be collected via the SOAP interface and stored as additional attributes in your directory objects. The certificates will be exported automatically as PFX, CER or DER file. PFX certificates may be protected with a password.
PrimeKey EJBCA PKI Features
SOAP DRIVER FUNCTIONALITIES
- create entities and certificates based on predefined templates in EJBCA
- stores certificates including privat and public key as additional object attributes in your directory
- automatically renews certificates before they expire
- applies any template defined in EJBCA for the required certificate usage
- SOAP communication is encrypted by PKI
FLATFILE DRIVER FEATURES
- export certificate in PFX, CER or DER format
- optionally protects PFX file with password
- exports renewed certificates automatically
- strong user authentication
- 802.1X port authentication
- SSL communication with servers and clients
- smart card based logins
- signing and encrypting messages
- VPN connections
- signing of documents
- Single SignOn
- and much much more