Mastering Identity Management with Audit & Compliance Dashboard
The Audit & Compliance Dashboard is a powerful, flexible, and user-friendly Identity Management software. It allows you to generate thorough real-time dashboards and historical data reports for audit and compliance purposes.
With the Audit & Compliance Dashboard, you can monitor your Identity Management system, your drivers and workflows in real time. Moreover, it shows exactly when an attribute was changed for specific objects. This Identity and Access Management solution also enables you to review all the events that have taken place on users, groups, roles etc. in the last days, weeks or month. By the way, all events are marked with date, time, object name, attribute, modify, old and new value.
Applying the Audit & Compliance Dashboard to your Identity Management, you ensure security within your IDM environment as all events within your driver channels are monitored (including status messages received from the connected system). Also you improve your compliance using the integrated object history browser and reports offered by Audit & Compliance Dashboard.
Audit & Compliance Dashboard functions
AUDIT & COMPLIANCE DASHBOARD (ACD) VERSION 3.0
Extensions and new features
- New user interface
- Additional standard reports
- Greatly simplified installation procedure
- All ACD components are preconfigured for a standard installation
- A wizard to install AutoStart scripts and configure the audit server
- Rock-solid security thanks to full SSL encryption via HTTPS / LDAPS communication
- Support of Elasticsearch 6 and Kibana 6
- New unified visualization builder
- Support of mobile devices
- Easily copied and embeddable graphics
- Now it is possible to monitor Driver Events (Designer Package) without creating eDirectory objects (directly in Elasticsearch or Logstash)
- This significantly saves system resources, increases speed, and dramatically reduces response times
- Filter „Average Duration“:
- o Thanks to this new feature, the workflows are easily filtered by their duration (in seconds, minutes, hours, days etc.)
- Additional regex filter for the Dashboards (Kibana 6.x)
- o This new filter allows to give access to certain users to certain Dashboards
- Integration of the Elasticsearch migration tool which allows to migrate data between different versions of Elasticsearch and make backups of indices
- Generate Audit Reports over different time periods. Furthermore, use data selections applying individual data filters
- Create your individual Backup Schedule to track and compare object data from different time periods
- Select predefined reports for a user, group, roles, resources, role-assignments, etc.
- The integrated Report Wizard lets you create your own reports just in a few minutes
- Over the Report Editor, you modify the integrated reports or create your own with the further possibility of modification
- Export and Mail all reports in PDF, CSV or XLSX format.
- The Audit Dashboard supplies each outcome in your directory with a timestamp, object name, attribute, old and new value along with the modifier names in real time
- Stay informed about possible security threats and attacks with the Security Dashboards live information
- Get all data that has been held by your driver channels using the Driver Dashboard
- In the Workflow Dashboard you see all running and finished workflows with initiator, recipient, status and processing time
- With the Compliance Dashboard, you compare objects and attribute values from different periods.
HISTORICAL OBJECT BROWSER
- Backup your directory using your own individual schedule
- Based on individual backups, browse and search through historical data using the historical object tree browser
- Display and export all individual object data in LDIF format
- Restore single objects using LDIF Export
- Compare objects from differing snapshots using the Object Compare Mode. Besides, differences will be indicated and can be investigated.