Audit & Compliance Dashboard
Improve compliance and security within your identity management system through audit dashboards, reports, and data historization
Master Identity Access Management with Audit & Compliance Dashboard
The Audit & Compliance Dashboard is a powerful, flexible, and user-friendly add-on for NetIQ Identity Manager from Micro Focus.
It enables monitoring of the Identity Management system, drivers, and workflows in real time. Moreover, it shows exactly when an attribute was changed for specific objects. This Identity and Access Management solution also enables review of all the events that have taken place with users, groups, roles, etc., in the last days, weeks, month(s), or more.
Applying the Audit & Compliance Dashboard to NetIQ Identity Manager adds security to the IDM environment, as all events within the driver channels are monitored (including status messages received from the connected system). Compliance is also improved using the integrated object history browser along with its comprehensive and comparatively easy-to-manage reporting.
For a more complete Identity and Access Governance solution, the NetIQ Identity Manager can be combined with the ACD to fill the gaps left by missing functionalities related to monitoring and reporting, which will result in a more complete Identity and Access Governance solution.
AUDIT & COMPLIANCE DASHBOARD (ACD) VERSION 3.1x
Extensions and new functions
- New user interface
- New additional standard reports
- A greatly simplified installation procedure
- All ACD components are preconfigured for a standard installation
- A “wizard” to install AutoStart scripts and configure the audit server
- More security thanks to the full SSL encryption via HTTPS / LDAPS communication
- Support for Elasticsearch 6 and Kibana 6
- New uniform visualization builder
- Support of mobile devices
- Graphics that are easy to copy and embed
- It is now possible to monitor driver events (Designer Package) without having to create eDirectory objects (directly in Elasticsearch or Logstash).
- This considerably saves system resources, increases speed, and massively reduces response times.
- Filter “Average Duration”:
- Thanks to this new function, the workflows can be easily filtered based on their duration (in seconds, minutes, hours, days, etc.).
- Additional regex filters for the dashboards (Kibana 6.x):
- This new filter enables specific users to access specific dashboards.
- Integration of the Elasticsearch (ES) migration tool, which enables:
- Migration of data between different versions of Elasticsearch
- Backup & restore of the indices
- Copy indexes from different versions of ES.
IDM Audit & Compliance Dashboard Functions
- Individual audit reports over time periods and data selections according to individual filters
- Creation of an individual backup schedule for tracking object data
- Selection of predefined reports for users, groups, roles, role assignments, etc.
- The integrated report wizard allows you to create your own reports in just a few steps
- You can use the Report Editor to modify the reports supplied and the reports created with the Wizard
- Export and mailing of all reports in PDF, CSV or XLSX format
- The Driver Report allows you to view all the events processed by IDM drivers during a selected time period. You can see which objects have been added / changed / deleted.
- The workflow report shows the process information and the status for workflows with activated monitoring.
- Scheduled report processing with automatic delivery enables you to schedule reports based on filters and set up automatic delivery via email
- Thanks to the object comparison, you can easily display and conveniently compare every change in object attributes between time snapshots.
- The audit dashboard shows all events in the directory in real time with time stamp, object name, attribute, old and new value including author
- See live information about possible security gaps and attacks in the security dashboard
- In the driver dashboard, you can see which information was successfully transferred to the connected system through the driver channels
- In the workflow dashboard you can see all ongoing and completed workflows with applicant, recipient, status and duration
- With the compliance dashboard you can compare the data status of objects from different periods of time.
Historical object browser
Backup of the directory according to your individual schedule
On the basis of the individual directory backups, you can use the Tree Browser object to search through historical data
Display and export of the individual object data in LDIF format
Restoration of individual objects via an LDIF export
The Object Compare Mode enables the comparison of individual objects from different snapshots. Differences can be searched for and shown.
ACD 3.x Driver Installation Guide
ACD 3.x Monitor Installation Guide