Careers/Jobs @ SKyPRO
We are always on the lookout for committed employees
Would you like to be part of a team with a warm family atmosphere that supports each other and is committed?
Then you’ve come to the right place and you’re welcome to apply!
Our current vacancies
Become an IAM expert!
Identity & Access Management, OpenText IDM, Microsoft AD / Azure – Have you heard of it or even had experience? Then we have the next professional step for you, including profound training in a rapidly growing field!
Area of responsibility
- Conception, implementation, and support of IAM projects and solutions from A to Z.
- Development of Java applications using XML and XSLT.
- Development of connectors for the automatic synchronization of identity and authorization information in customer-specific applications.
- Development of specific Java tools
- Remote or on-site installation and troubleshooting
Requirements / training
- Computer science course, university of applied sciences or college
good comprehension, analytical thinking, willing to learn and open to new ideas
good knowledge in the areas of XML, XSLT, HTML, and LDIF is an advantage
- Good knowledge of SQL and knowledge of LDAP directories would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the Windows and Linux operating systems
- Good knowledge of the German and English languages
- valid work permit in Switzerland
Valued additional know-how
- Experience with SQL databases and SOAP
- Experience in identity management and user provisioning
- Knowledge of OpenText Identity & Access Management Software or Microsoft Active Directory
- XSLT – HTML – LDAP – SOAP – Active Directory – Windows – Linux
- Identity-Management – Access-Management
- German (at least C1)
- English (at least B2)
We offer among other things
- A small, highly specialized, and professional team of developers
- High level of personal responsibility with corresponding development potential
- Fair fixed wage plus variable component with no upper limit
- Lots of variety and cognitive challenge
- Employee coaching
- Flexible working hours
- Good transport connection
- Company cars for visiting customers
- Remote work and home office possible
- Internet usage
- Employee events
- Parking spot
If you enjoy working in small teams with a lot of personal responsibility and you are used to working on several projects for different customers at the same time, we look forward to receiving your application for our job offer.